- Improve the quality of adult education and training consistently through robustself-evaluation and appropriate support and challenge.
- Provide accurate and appropriate information about the quality and range of education and training provision, to enable learners and employers to make informed decisions about where and what they want to learn and to enable commissioners to fund provision that meets the needs of learners and employers.
- Give learners and employers confidence that the programme they choose will be delivered to the highest possible standards and Assure those who pay for the learning that their investment is making a real difference and leading to a world-class service.
- Ensure fair access to all our services taking into account the diversity of learners, industries and environment.
- Ensure all learners are protected from harm of any description.